Greenbird
We all love checking out our favorite high fashion designer's websites, but I think a great deal of them have horrid layouts and navigation for their pages. I have been looking up fashion shows online and I found that some of the sites need to fire their web designers, for instance Balmain, Etro, 7 For All Mankind, and others layouts are just bad. The way how to navigate on the site for me is what makes buying stuff online fun. Designers labels like Fendi, Diesel, Oscar De La Renta, and the high-end stores like Nordstrom, and Barney's they have really put their sites together well. They are easy to follow and not annoying to stare at. I hate to say that mainstream fashion labels like Abercrombie, and Victoria's Secret are layed out better.


Good Layout With Emilio Pucci


Good Layout With Fendi

Bad Layout With Etro

Bad Layout With 7 Jeans
0 Responses

Post a Comment