Greenbird


Anyone who is in involved in fashion seems to have a favorite model. Knowing that you have that favorite model inspires you in so many ways that may have not even imagined. The one who inspires me is Freja Beha Erichsen, she is a beautiful Danish model that always appears in every magazine that I have seen and I love that about her. I prefer models that aren't overly used like some of them in Vogue which annoys the hell out of me.

One of the things that I love about Freja is the fact that she has the perfect androgynous look. Freja's appearance can look masculine and feminine which something I look for, another fact that I love about her is that she is a lesbian. Yay for gays ! If you want to see more Freja visit the official Freja Beha site. http://www.frejabeha.com/

Who are your favorite models fellow readers ?

Image sited
2 Responses
  1. azu Says:

    She's beautiful! You're right about her look. It's rare for a model to have that "I can pull anything off" look. Some can't take very much makeup and some NEED to take hella makeup to look good lol. It's nice to see a few that can do with or without it.

    Personally, it's hard to pick a favorite. I must admit there are a few whose names I don't know. So....I have a few I like:

    Alex Wek is adorable. Her look is unique and exotic.
    Chanel Iman is so hot!
    Miranda Kerr is a long time favorite of mine.


  2. Greenbird Says:

    I agree Chanel Iman is hella fierce looking, she was been modeling forever it seems.


Post a Comment