Greenbird


Name: Patrick Loranger

Major: Graphic Design

Work & where ? Yes

What do you like fashion ? Shoes

Where do you shop ? Patrick likes to shop at Buckle, Nordstrom, Ross, Marshalls, Burlington Coat Factory & Kohls.

How would you describe you style ? Trendy, gay & he likes to Cosplay once in a while.



Name: Zoe Lissy Godoy

Major: Fashion Design

Work & Where ?: She works at Earthsong

What do you like fashion ?: The way how I can express myself through clothes.

Where do you shop ?: Thrift stores ! Bargins, Bargins, Bargins !

How would you describe your style ?: Umm...I'm pretty wacky , I don't really have a style, or stick to a certain style. I kind of jump from one style to another, I guess you can call me a
grandma.


Name: Chris Williams

Major: Audio Production

Work & where ? U.S.Navy

What do you like about fashion ? I like how I can make a statement through apparel

Where do you shop ? Nordstrom & Bloomingdales.

How would you describe your style ? Skater, urban, casual, indie & indie urban style.


Name: Diana Villagomez

Major: Media Arts & Animation

Work & where ? I don't work >_>

What do you like about fashion ? I just like to match...I don't really have a style , I just wear what I feel looks good or ok on me ^_^.

Where do you shop ? Anywhere I can afford clothes...Forever 21, places like that really.

How would you describe your style ? According to Rodney I have an "urban" style =p

Name: Azucena Robledo

Major: Traditional Illustration

Work & Where ?: No lol not currently. However I did work at my uncle's winery Robledo Family Winery and at Gloria Ferrer. Had to quit because of school. It was fun. I saw lots of fashion don'ts lol.

What do you like about fashion ?: It's always evolving and I love that. I like looking at what's in, mixing it with what I already have and making it my own. I am in love with vintage designer pieces paired with current ones. A quote about fashion that inspires me : "Fashion is made to become unfashionable" -Coco Chanel. SO TRUE!

Where do you shop ?: Where DON'T I shop? lol just kidding. I am actually very picky. Right now I am obsessed with Bebe. But I have been a long time shopper at BCBG, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Guess, Free People, and my mom's closet ;) I am very committed to all of these places. I used to like Macy's but they have stopped carrying certain brands....and have gone downhill a little.

How would describe your style ?: My style is a reflection of my personality. I would describe it as romantic, classic, sophisticated and a touch of trendy. Sometimes I can be edgy (I love leather and punk inspired things). I don't like being too trendy. I've always been a trendsetter. And no, I'm not bragging. People just like the way I put things together. It's the artist inside of me that lets me see fashion in a unique way.

So overall, I don't like to stick to one particular style. I mix and match accordingly. Mixing textures is great (leather, lace, silk, etc). I hope that answers your question.

Name: Madonna Philavong

Major: Culinary Arts

Work or where ?: I don't work

What do you like about fashion ?: What i like about fashion is that it makes you who you are through fashion.

Where do you shop ?: Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, stores on Haight St, Nordstrom, and thrift stores.

How would you describe your style ?: My style depends on my mood. I'm a sneaker, jeans, and t-shirt kind of girl. I like to be comfy and cute.

Name: Nikkia Adams

Major: Digital Filmmaking

Work or where ?: Daycare in San Francisco

What do you like about fashion ?: I love stylish jeans that make my butt pop out.

Where do you shop ?: I like shopping at H&M, Ross, Old Navy and Macy's.

How would you describe your style ?: Casual and formal when appropriate.

Name: Rodney Ruppert, II

Major: Fashion Design, but I still do fine art on the side.

Work or where ?: I don't work which sucks.

What do I like about fashion ?: I love fashion because it is always a way to express yourself all the time, I like showing what I have when wearing the clothing, but I don't show everyone what I do have. Fashion is something that hasn't ever interested me until like 4 or 5 years ago lol.

Where do I shop ?: Omfg where to start ? Well I shop at Macy's Men's Store and H&M sometimes, thrift stores for sure because of all the vintage stuff, Diesel, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Ave Men's Store, Saks Outlet, Cole Haan, Burberry, Marshall's, TJMaxx & wherever else really.

How would you describe my style ?: My style used to be more gothy and punk at one point, then when I started getting to fashion I started buying more prep brand's like Abercrombie which was just a phase. My style has evolved to more an Italian style & clean cut now, the style is kinda Hugo Boss like sometimes, but more European in general. I still wear my regular everyday clothing for sure that's urban like.


0 Responses

Post a Comment