Greenbird

Diesel has been a brand of choice for me for the past 5 years, I always say you can never go wrong with them. The thing about the brand is that they a bridge line that also goes into the designer line, they are affordable and not affordable at the same time. I mainly started buying men's & women's bags along with men's shoes of course, now I am starting to buy their vests, t-shirts, jackets, sweaters and now jeans.

What I am very stoked about is their new label which has been a around for a few years now is their Diesel Black Gold label. This new collection is their high-end line of clothing which I absolutely love because the styles are just wonderfully crafted and most of their clothing is more stylized for any type of events.

The brand's clothing I have noticed is very well liked among indie, urban, indie-urban stylish people because the style of clothing Diesel comes out with suits the consumers with their looks.

Image sited
0 Responses

Post a Comment