Greenbird
Once Again Hi Readers,

My subject is about accessories and what things we can't leave the house without. Our accessories is what pretty much completes the outfit and knowing that you are sporting them is also a way of showing you know how to work it. The main accessory I would leave without would be my glasses in because first of all they help me see things far away especially. If I was to only choose one fabulous thing I couldn't leave the house without, it would have to be a manbag lol. I have a big collection of men's bags a few women's bags inside the collection. Most of my bags are Diesel and all the bags range from small to large.

The bags from this season are just amazing right now for men and women. Right now the bags I want are from Diesel, Tod's, and Felisi Di Felloni for men. The bags I really like for women right now from Diesel, Etro, and True Religion. Check out some of the bags I want from these brands:

Photobucket
Image Sited

Photobucket
Image Sited

Photobucket
Image Sited
Where To Buy

What brands do you readers like and also post what you are totally wanting right now for your look?
1 Response
  1. azu Says:

    I love cross body bags. I also like those mini back pack bags lol. As for other things I want right now, I'd say vests. I want a denim vest. True religion has a cute racer back one. Also, sparkly nail polish (I'm talking big glitter chunks 90s style), jumpsuits, and anything silk.

    xoxo


Post a Comment