Greenbird


Lately people I have been listening to old school music from the 80s and 90s that is all about being remixed and I love the remixes. My interest in this music sets inspiration for style and design, I mean in the fashion scene right now they have been hinting the whole 90s looks with mess for men and 80s for women with shoulder pads and whatever else that you can think of. I see the grunge style coming into play since the style for men is slowly leaning that way.

I am all about 80s remixes right now and this is getting me to change up my style right now, I have a preppy look going on for the past few weeks. I have been leaning back to the genre Hardstyle which is the metal version of trance music, when I listen to that genre I feel like I should wear more clean cut silhouettes with an edge to them. Expand your music selection to things that you normally wouldn't listen to and how the tone makes you want to dress.

My question is what music genres inspire you my readers with your style ?

Watch this video and see if this may interest or inspire your style.



Image Sited
0 Responses

Post a Comment